2018 Art Crawl Dates
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Event Location: 100 S Mulberry Street, Dickson, TN 37055
Event Hours: 5pm – 9pm
Booth Load in Hours: 11am-4pm
- No vehicle in or drop-offs are allowed in the entrance after 4pm.
- All booths must be set up by 4:30pm.
- Earlier load in hours may be available, ask if needed.
Event Parking: FREE Street Parking is available on side of Mulberry Mill on West Railroad Street.
Registration: Registration will be located inside Mulberry Mill’s community work space. Walk through the main entrance on Mulberry, stay left as you walk through the entrance and gallery. You will see a Registration sign directing you in to community work area.
Mulberry Mill will provide: Event space (table and chairs not provided)
Electricity: Provided if needed. Please let us know prior to event week if electricity is needed.
* Vendors are allowed to park in front of entrance to unload items to inside.
* Overflow vendors are allowed to park on left alley side of building to unload.
* Please park your vehicle in free parking as soon as your items are unloaded.
No vehicle is allowed in art crawl area until the area is clear of pedestrians after 9PM.
What you May Bring:
* Marketing Materials – promotional giveaways, business collateral, flyers, business cards, brochures
* Interactive game displays (spin the wheel, raffle giveaways, etc)
* Table displays
* Table toppers/linen with your brand/logo
* Festival decor to promote your business
* You may not play music or have loud displays unless approved prior to event
* No drugs allowed
* We value Excellence in Customer Service, High-Quality Products, and Treating every customer with dignity and respect.
* Be kind and respectful to other vendors, enjoy yourselves and have a successful day of sales and exposure!